After completing the preliminary steps above, you can Create the Ventures DAO in six steps.
1. Connect the wallet, and click “More DAOs.”
2. Click “Create DAO” to set the basic information. The basic information required are: DAO’s Name, Description, and link to DAO’s Twitter page.
3. Select the preferred DAO template, and click “Use” to select the Ventures DAO template.
4. Fill in the basic information of the Ventures DAO, which includes the G.P. Carried Interest, Management Fee, G.P. Address, G.P. Bonus, Fund Type, Fund Soft Cap, Fund Hard Cap, Equity Token Name, Equity Token Symbol, Vote.
After completing the creation, the DAO Equity Token will be issued successfully. Then, the DAO creator can initiate the “Equity Token subscription.” The subscription time is divided into “G.P. Period” and “L.P. Period.”
5. The information required to initiate a G.P. subscription includes: Raising Time, Total Raising Ratio of G.P., Maximum Deposit per G.P., and Minimum Deposit per G.P.
Note⚠️: Only the G.P. addresses set at creation are eligible to participate in the subscription. Hence, a short G.P. period is recommended. After the G.P. Period ends, it enters the L.P. Period.
6. The information required to initiate an L.P. subscription includes: Raising Time, Total Raising Ratio of L.P., Maximum Deposit per L.P., Minimum Deposit per L.P., Whitelist info.
Note ⚠️: Everyone is eligible to participate in the subscription in the L.P. Period by default. Therefore, a long L.P. Period is recommended for inviting more members to participate in DAO’s L.P. subscription.
All DAOs are only visible to the creator before submitting an official application to SubDAO for approval. However, the creator can share the link with G.P.s and L.P.s who need to participate in the subscription or fill in the information on the “Homepage Display Application.”